Friday 18 February 2011

Reminiscing

Look what I found in my drawer! It's the installation disc for Civil 3D 2004 Preview release.  

It was issued to us with the intention of testing and evaluating if it is a viable tool for what we are doing and not to be used on any current projects. 

Coming from an LDD and Civil Design background and first time user of an object-based design software, I was amazed on how easy it was to use and how each design object is linked to one another thus making changes a quicker process.  This made me realise its potential and how this tool can greatly help me at work.

I was so excited about the product that I left work late that day playing and exploring it.  Even used it on a live project even though I shouldn’t! 

Good weekend everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment